About our apartmentsWhat is included with the price?
- VAT (6%)
- Furnishings and appliances
- Utilities such as electricity and gas, TV and internet
- Welcome Box containing drinks, snacks, coffee, tea, toilet paper, dishwasher tablets and more
- Servicefee (€115 for 1-2 bedroom apartment / €150 for 3-4 bedroom)
- City tax (€3,35 per night per person of 13 years and older with a maximum of 21 nights)
- Special furnishing requests such as extra bed, baby cot or high chair
- Extra cleaning or laundry services
- Credit card or PayPal processing fee
- Linen and towels
- The final cleaning of your apartment . If you require additional cleaning servicing please contact our Service Team.
- Your apartment includes everything you need for a comfortable stay including high quality furnishings and appliances, linen, towels, hair dryer, washer, dryer and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, oven, gas or induction cooktop and a Nespresso coffee machine
- For detailed & specific info, click on the Our Apartments section on this website and check for the apartment of your interest
- Studio (1bathroom) – max of 2 persons
- One Bedroom (1 bathroom) - max of 2 persons
- Two Bedrooms (1 bathroom) - max of 4 persons
- Three Bedroom (2 bathrooms) - max of 6 persons (might include 1 bunk bed)
- Four Bedroom (2 bathrooms) - max of 8 persons (might include 1 bunk bed)
If you require an extra bed contact our Service Team for possibilities. The cost for an extra bed is € 35 per stay including bed linen.
A portable baby cot including bed linen can be ordered through our Service Team at an extra charge of € 25 per stay.
Yes at € 5 per stay we will deliver a high chair.
If the apartment of your preference does not include a free private parking, please contact our Service Team for availability of a paid parking nearby. We have different private parking locations in The Hague at an extra charge of €5 - €10 per day depending on location.
Our apartments can be rented for periods up to 6 months. If you are relocating to The Hague and you need an long term apartment (furnished or unfurnished), we can help you as well! Our associate company The Hague Real Estate Services has a large range of apartments to rent in The Hague. While you are comfortably staying in one of our short term apartments, you will be assisted in the process of finding your ideal long term home. For the latest listings, visit www.thehaguerealestate.nl or call to make an appointment at our office.
All BizStay apartments are equipped with modern flatscreen TV’s offering a range of Dutch, English, German, French and other international TV channels.
All our apartments offer a quality broadband WiFi (wireless) internet connection. The use of internet is free.
Our connection speed of up to 120 Mb/s is ideal for accessing corporate intranets, downloading large files and quick web browsing.
Reservation / Booking procedureIs there a minimum length of stay?
All our apartments can be booked up to 12 months in advance for a minimum period of 7 nights. For last minute bookings you can even book an apartment for 3 to 7 nights. A last minute booking is any reservation made between 48 hours - 14 days before arrival date.
You can book our apartment online through our website or you can contact us on +31 (0)70 2601269. If you want a non binding proposal, you can make an enquiry through our website. If you book through our website we can guarantee you will be offered the lowest rate.
- For standard bookings up to 4 persons we do not require a deposit. We trust you treat our apartment like it is your own.
- For bookings from 5 to 8 persons we can ask you for a refundable deposit of € 500 per booking. This deposit will be refunded within 72 hours after your departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges
- If you are allowed to bring a pet, we will ask for a refundable deposit of € 250. The deposit will be refunded within 72 hours after your departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges
- All reservations from 3 – 30 nights must be paid in advance no later than 14 days before the arrival date. For reservations from 31 nights or longer we require full payment of the first 30 nights 14 days before the arrival date. The remaining payment must be made within 30 days after your arrival.
- If you make a last minute booking your reservation must be paid 100% before arrival.
- To corporate clients we offer the possibility to pay on account (payment term 30 days). Ask our Service Team for information.
- All prices are quoted in Euro’s.
- Bank transfer (preferred)
- Credit card: We accept the following major credit cards:
- MasterCard (2% processing fee)
- Visa (2% processing fee)
- Pay-pal (4% processing fee)
- A credit card is not needed to make a reservation.
- If your reservation requires a security deposit, a credit card is required to secure the deposit. The security deposit will be refunded within 72 hours on departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges.
- All bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival date.
- If you cancel your booking within 14 days and 24 hours before arrival date, 50% of your reservation will be charged.
- In case you cancel your booking within 24 hours before arrival or in case you don't show up, the full amount will become non-refundable.
- Calculation of arrival date is based upon a 2pm check-in time.
Check-in / check-out procedureHow do I check in?
- Check-in instructions will be provided with your booking confirmation.
- We offer a personal check-in service between 8am and 9pm. We ask you to call our check-in number +31 6 31 52 83 78 as soon as you are about 30 minutes away from the apartment. Our Host will be waiting for you at the apartment to hand over the keys and your Welcome Box. He or she will also provide information about the apartment and the area. If you need a parking our host will show you your the location (if applicable).
Guaranteed check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
If you plan to arrive after 9pm, you can ask for a late check-in up to 12pm. Our host will welcome you at this late hour for which we will charge you €50.
- Standard check out time is 11am. Before checking out we kindly ask you to check you have all your personal belongings. Furthermore:
- Turn on the dishwasher (if needed)
- Throw away all rubbish
- Put back all key sets and parking access card/tag (if applicable) on the Welcome door frame.
- Report any damage or malfunction to our Service Desk so we can take care of replacement or repair.
- Our Staff randomly plans a check of your apartment. In such case we will schedule an appointment with you before your departure.
Other common questionsDo you offer a bike rental service ?
With almost 500 kilometer of bike lanes, it is easy for almost anyone to explore The Hague by bike. If you want to rent a bicycle during your stay, please contact our Service Team. At some of our apartments we offer a bike rental service on site. The minimum rental term is 1 week. If you plan to stay one month or longer, we can deliver a bicycle at any of our apartments upon your arrival at a rate of € 40 per week with a €100 deposit. If you plan to rent a bike for a shorter period than one week, we can provide you the best bike rental locations near your apartment. Please note that our bikes have an height adjustable seat suitable for anyone with a minimum length of 1,50m.
Yes we can arrange a transfer from Amsterdam Schiphol airport to your apartment and also the return to the airport on check out. The cost is € 65 for transfer each way (maximum 4 persons). To request this service please contact our Service Team when your booking is confirmed. For larger groups (5 or more persons) or for oversized luggage, we can arrange transportation as well. Please check with our Service Team for the conditions.
- Yes you can order an OV Chipcard through our Service Team. You need one card for each member of your group. The card(s) will be provided to you at check-in. The cost is € 20 for each card including a credit of € 10.
- Your OV Chipcard will be pre-loaded with € 10, normally enough value for one day's travel in The Hague. You can re-charge the card on the yellow terminals which you can find on different locations in The Hague such as all stations, supermarkets and bookshops.
- You can buy travelcards in the tram as well, for more information check https://www.htm.nl/english/tickets-for-short-stays-of-1-to-3-days/
- For more information check the website https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/home-1.htm
- To check fastest route from A to B during your stay, we advise you to use the website www.9292.nl
We do not offer a breakfast service but can inform you about restaurants nearby that offer breakfast service.
Pets are not allowed in our apartments. In some cases we can make an exception to this policy. Please contact our Service Team for information.
Our Service Team can inform you where to go for tourist information. Our helpful staff members can also give you advice and directions to attractions, as well as assist you with restaurant selection and other suggestions.
The Hague Festivals offers information about festivals planned in The Hague. Check http://denhaag.com/en/festivals