About our apartments
A portable baby cot including bed linen can be ordered through our Service Team at an extra charge of € 25 per stay.
If you require an extra bed contact our Service Team for possibilities. The cost for an extra bed is € 35 per stay including bed linen.
Yes at € 5 per stay we will deliver a high chair.
Our apartments can be rented for periods up to 6 months. If you are relocating to The Hague and you need a long term apartment (furnished or unfurnished), we can help you as well! Our associate company The Hague Real Estate Services has a large range of apartments to rent in The Hague. While you are comfortably staying in one of our short term apartments, you will be assisted in the process of finding your ideal long term home. For the latest listings, visit www.thehaguerealestate.nl or call to make an appointment at our office.
All our apartments offer a quality broadband WiFi (wireless) internet connection. The use of internet is free.
Our connection speed of up to 120 Mb/s is ideal for accessing corporate intranets, downloading large files and quick web browsing.
- Studio (1bathroom) – max of 2 persons
- One Bedroom (1 bathroom) - max of 2 persons
- Two Bedrooms (1 bathroom) - max of 4 persons
- Three Bedroom (2 bathrooms) - max of 6 persons (might include 1 bunk bed)
- Four Bedroom (2 bathrooms) - max of 8 persons (might include 1 bunk bed)
If the apartment of your preference does not include a free private parking, please contact our Service Team for availability of a paid parking nearby. We have different private parking locations in The Hague at an extra charge of €5 - €10 per day depending on location.
- Servicefee (€119 for 1 bedroom apartment / € 139 for a two-bedroom or larger one-bedroom apartments, €155 for 3-4 bedroom or Penthouse apartments)
- City tax (€ 4,60 per night per person of 13 years and older with a maximum of 21 nights)
- Special furnishing requests such as extra bed, baby cot or high chair
- Extra cleaning or laundry services
- Credit card or PayPal processing fee
- Linen and towels
- The final cleaning of your apartment . If you require additional cleaning servicing please contact our Service Team.
- VAT (9%)
- Furnishings and appliances
- Utilities such as electricity and gas, TV and internet
- Welcome Box containing drinks, snacks, coffee, tea, toilet paper, dishwasher tablets and more
- Your apartment includes everything you need for a comfortable stay including high quality furnishings and appliances, linen, towels, hair dryer, washer, dryer and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, oven, gas or induction cooktop and a Nespresso coffee machine
- For detailed & specific info, click on the Our Apartments section on this website and check for the apartment of your interest
All BizStay apartments are equipped with modern flatscreen TV’s offering a range of Dutch, English, German, French and other international TV channels. Our provider Ziggo is the leading cable company of The Netherlands. Beside television Ziggo is our exclusive partner for high speed internet connectivity in all BizStay apartments.
Reservation / Booking procedure
You can book our apartment online through our website or you can contact our service team by telephone number +31 (0)70 2601269. If you want a non binding proposal, you can make an enquiry through our website. If you book through our website we guarantee you will be offered the lowest rate.
- A credit card is not needed to make a reservation.
- If your reservation requires a security deposit, a credit card is required to secure the deposit. The security deposit will be refunded within 72 hours on departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges.
- For standard bookings up to 4 persons we do not require a deposit. We trust you treat our apartment like it is your own.
- For bookings from 5 to 8 persons we can ask you for a refundable deposit of € 500 per booking. This deposit will be refunded within 72 hours after your departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges
- If you are allowed to bring a pet, we will charge €75 extra cleaning fee and a refundable deposit of € 500. The deposit will be refunded within 72 hours after your departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges
All our apartments can be booked up to 12 months in advance for a minimum period of 3 nights up to 6 months.
- All bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival date.
- If you cancel your booking within 14 days and 24 hours before arrival date, 50% of your reservation will be charged.
- In case you cancel your booking within 24 hours before arrival or in case you don't show up, the full amount will become non-refundable.
- Calculation of arrival date is based upon a 2pm check-in time.
Cancellations during the stay:
- If you decide not to complete your full reservation, an official cancellation request has to be made 5 days before the new check-out date to get a full refund on the remaining nights.
- All prices are quoted in Euro’s.
- When you have made a reservation, you will be offered different secured payment solutions by Mollie Payments.
- You can choose between an online bank payment or credit card payment
- We accept all major credit cards
Please note that we are using booking software that supports Mollie Payments, allowing you to easily process your payment right through our system! Mollie is a fully licenced business specialized in processing online payments.
- All reservations from 3 – 30 nights must be paid in advance no later than 14 days before the arrival date.
- If you make a last minute booking your reservation must be paid 100% before arrival.
- To corporate clients we offer the possibility to pay on account (payment term 30 days). Ask our Service Team for information.
Check-in / check-out procedure
- Check-in instructions will be provided with your booking confirmation.
- We offer a personal check-in service between 8am and 9pm. We ask you to call our check-in number +31 6 31 52 83 78 as soon as you are about 30 minutes away from the apartment.
- Our Host will meet you at the apartment to hand over the keys and your Welcome Box. He or she will also provide information to you about the apartment and about the area.
- If you need a parking our host will show you your the location (if applicable).
Guaranteed check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am.
If you plan to arrive after 9pm, you can ask for a late check-in up to 12pm. Our host will welcome you at this late hour for which we will charge you €50.
- Standard check out time is 11am. Before checking out we kindly ask you to check you have all your personal belongings. Furthermore:
- Turn on the dishwasher (if needed)
- Throw away all rubbish
- Put back all key sets and parking access card/tag (if applicable) on the Welcome door frame.
- Report any damage or malfunction to our Service Desk so we can take care of replacement or repair.
- Our Staff randomly plans a check of your apartment. In such case we will schedule an appointment with you before your departure.
Other common questions
Pets are not allowed in our apartments. In some cases we can make an exception to this policy. Please contact our Service Team for information.
We would like to suggest booking your transportation from the airport to your Short Stay apartment through Oranje Taxi. You can easily book your transportation online:
- Yes you can order an OV Chipcard through our Service Team. You need one card for each member of your group. The card(s) will be provided to you at check-in. The cost is € 20 for each card including a credit of € 10.
- Your OV Chipcard will be pre-loaded with € 10, normally enough value for one day's travel in The Hague. You can re-charge the card on the yellow terminals which you can find on different locations in The Hague such as all stations, supermarkets and bookshops.
- You can buy travelcards in the tram as well, for more information check https://www.htm.nl/english/tickets-for-short-stays-of-1-to-3-days/
- For more information check the website https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/home-1.htm
- To check fastest route from A to B during your stay, we advise you to use the website www.9292.nl
With almost 500 kilometer of bike lanes, it is easy for almost anyone to explore The Hague by bike. A few of our apartments come with free bikes for you to use! But do not fear if this is not the case at your favourite apartment; bike rental is possible from the central station of The Hague, as well as in Scheveningen with Du Nord fietsverhuur.
We do not offer a breakfast service but can inform you about restaurants nearby that offer breakfast service.
Our Service Team can inform you where to go for tourist information. Our helpful staff members can also give you advice and directions to attractions, as well as assist you with restaurant selection and other suggestions.
The Hague Festivals offers information about festivals planned in The Hague. Check http://denhaag.com/en/festivals